Community & Social Responsibility Policy
Since the firm’s inception in 2001 we have always been mindful of how we can contribute to the wider local and global society. We are committed to behaving responsibly and to contribute toward minimising our impact on the environment.
In considering the environment, we have resolved:
- To encourage environmental responsibility amongst our contracts, suppliers, and staff and include environmental considerations in our purchasing and procurement processes;
- To use email wherever possible for internal communication;
- To minimise our consumption of natural resources and manages waste through responsible disposal and the reuse and recycling, including paper and ink cartridges;
- Where appropriate, staff are encouraged not to print documents or to print documents double sided;
- To use scrap paper for notes where appropriate and where client confidentiality will not be breached;
- To minimise our use of electricity by ensuring all electrical equipment is turned off when not in use;
- To donate postage stamps to a guide dogs charity;
- To comply with all legal requirements.
In considering our impact on the community, we have resolved:
- To act as ambassador for the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme;
- To allow members of staff to circulate sponsorship requests for charitable causes;
- To carry out fundraising work for Addiction Today
We are committed to ensuring that our policy remains effective. All members of staff are encouraged to make further suggestions in relation to initiatives we could undertake.